CSRA RC's Area Agency on Aging provides a host of services designed to improve the quality of life for senior citizens. Gateway Services are provided as a courtesy to anyone seeking information (to include qualifying).
Other services include:
- Community Care Service Program Assistance—assists the elderly and/or functionally impaired lead a safe and self-reliant life.
- Elderly Legal Assistance Program—provides adults 60+ with legal representation, information and education in civil legal matters
- Home & Community Based Services – assists individuals age 60+ and their caregivers by providing solutions to help older Georgians live safely and independently in their homes and communities.
- Nutrition Services—provides nutrition counseling and/or meals to those 60+ and their spouses in a group setting, usually at a senior center, or in a home setting, such as home-delivered meals.
- Personal Care Services— in-home based services such as:
- emergency response services,
- respite care (giving family members a brief period of rest),
- homemaker services, such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, etc…
Aging & Disability Resource Connection
Disabilities affect the young and old alike. Whether you are an individual with a disability, or someone taking care of persons with disabilities, the Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) exists to empower individuals to make informed choices and to streamline access to long-term care.